I dig summer, for one, because I can devote time to some personal goals. My friend, Deb, posted her goals for the summer. I wanted to share mine, too, and I hope you will share yours!
1. Complete my top 3 scrapbooking projects. This may be overly ambitious, but I have almost finished one of them and it’s a major step down from completing all of my scrapbooking projects this summer. 🙂
2. Educate myself about investing. I have dabbled in it and now I want to learn it and then teach it to my kids.
3. Streamline and simplify my home and life. I would like to spend time purging files and toys and lots of expectations.
4. Have a ton of fun with family and friends. I doubt I will look back fondly on the summer of 2011 as the year I completed goals 1-3, but I may remember goal number 4!
What are your summer goals?
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad