Are you crazy about Pinterest like I am? You should be! There are sanity-saving ideas galore there. I’m going to assume you already have a Pinterest account. Here’s how to go pin crazy today!
1. Pin the graphic above so more pinners will come to the party. (You can use the Pin It button by the graphic or the button at the bottom of this post.)
2. Follow me on Pinterest. It’s my party and I’ll pin if I want to.
3. Share the following in the linkup below:
– A link to your Pinterest page
– A link to a board you want to share
– A link to up to 3 pins you want to share
Don’t have a clue how to participate in a linky? Leave this tab open. In another tab, go to the page, board, or pin you want to share. Highlight the URL in the white box at the top of your screen. Right-click and choose copy. Click on this tab, go to the bottom of the post and click “Click here to enter.” Click in the URL box, right-click and choose paste. Give your URL a name. If the link is your personal board, write your name. After providing your name and email, you’ll be given an option to choose a photo. Choose “from the Web” and you should see the picture you want. Select it and crop it as desired. Choose “Click here to return to blog” to add another pin.
4. Go pin crazy by following pinners and pinning the great links you see below!