The problem with Pinterest is the recipes you spend lots of time and money making that are fails. If you’ve read my free ebook, the Once-and-for-All Meal Plan, you know there’s a better way to make food your family loves on a regular basis. But we’re always on the lookout for great new recipes, aren’t we? That’s what my Recipes on My Meal Plan Pinterest board is all about.
If you want to save time wading through the recipe fails, follow this board. If you have a recipe that’s a real winner month in and month out, please link it up below so the rest of us can give it a try. If you’d like to be a contributor to this board, comment below or on one of the recent board pins and I’ll add you. The board will appear on your list of boards and you can pin to it as usual.
If you would like to link up other pins to this party, feel free! Here are the rules:
If you’re completely new to Pinterest, check out this beginner’s guide.
1. Pin the graphic above so more pinners will come to the party. (You can use the Pin It button that appears when you hover over the picture or the button at the bottom of this post.)
2. Follow me on Pinterest. You’ll have access to all the great pins I share.
3. Share as much of the following as you like in the linkup below:
– A link to your Pinterest page
– A link to a board you want to share
– A link to up to 3 pins (tried-and-true recipes would be great!) you want to share
Don’t have a clue how to participate in a linky? Leave this tab open. In another tab, go to the page, board, or pin you want to share. Highlight the URL in the white box at the top of your screen. Right-click and choose copy. Click on this tab, go to the bottom of the post and click “Click here to enter.” Click in the URL box, right-click and choose paste. Give your URL a name. If the link is your personal board, write your name. After providing your name and email, you’ll be given an option to choose a photo. Choose “from the Web” and you should see the picture you want. Select it and crop it as desired. Choose “Click here to return to blog” to add another pin.
4. Pin recipes you want to try to a “to try” board and pin and follow as you see fit all week!