I figured I would use her picture for my post on my top ten goals for the year
(plus, it isn't much longer I will be okay with her wearing a bikini).
Here they are along with the grade I'm giving myself so far:
1. Spend 1/2 hour of special time a week with each child (A)
2. Family reading/devotional/game time 3 times each week (F)
3. Develop the New Life Challenge (B+)
4. Create monthly God's Witness News segments for church (B-)
5. Decrease obvious anger to once a week or less (A)
6. Tutor each child 1/2 hour a week (A+ - preschoolers & 1st graders get daily)
7. Comment on blogs/Facebook once a week (A-)
8. Encourage my Mom at least once a month (A)
9. Tag and purge two months of digital photos each week (D)
10. Post to both blogs once per week (B+)
The most helpful part of this goal process is planning how to accomplish them
each week. I do that on Sundays. Tomorrow I will recommit to family time and
photo tagging time and will make specific goals to accomplish for #3 and #4.
I plan to blog again tomorrow as I have achieved an exciting milestone.